Hall of Mirrors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hall of Mirrors

This site is for pro-ed and pro-recovery. No matter what age, no matter what stage of an ed, no matter what kind of ed, you can find support and tips here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mirroraddict
Ring Master/Admin
mirroraddict

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-12-08

House Rules Empty
PostSubject: House Rules   House Rules Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:17 pm

Time for a family meeting. *pulls up comfty bean-bag chairs for everyone*

Here are the board rules (when not followed posts may be changed, post may be deleted, etc)

Like a Star @ heaven I'm not a dictator king, promise! Cross my heart and hope to... umm... stick a needle in my... wow that is all so harsh... although seriously I'm a nice one. I am all for suggestions, questions on rules, comments. Feel free to pm me with concerns!
Like a Star @ heaven Play nice, no fighting/clawing/name-calling/... you know what play nice means! KEEP IT IN YOUR PMS BOXES! (haha pms how ironic... private messages box*) Personal attacks are NOT permitted.
Like a Star @ heaven SOME AREAS OF THIS BOARD DO NOT ALLOW TRIGGERY CONTENT they are marked
Like a Star @ heaven Stats/numbers are accepted, but make sure you put trigger warnings before you post them.
Like a Star @ heaven Watch that mature content! I do not want any underage members to be upset/influence... HECK I do not want to see it!
Like a Star @ heaven Be careful... you are online deary.
Like a Star @ heaven What is said in this fun house, stays in the fun house.
Like a Star @ heaven No annoying spam. Rolling Eyes
Like a Star @ heaven POST TRIGGER WARNINGS (in subject lines or before a triggering part of a post)
1.) *ed* = eating disorder
2.) *su* = suicidal mentions (do not post suicide notes)
3.) *si* = self injury
4.) *od* = overdose
5.) *sa* = sexual abuse / *pa* = physical abuse
6.) *la* = excessive language
7.) OT = off topic
etc...
Like a Star @ heaven On the note of si and su, no posting methods
Like a Star @ heaven Check out "Pick Up Your Ticket"
Like a Star @ heaven I hold the right to add, delete, or change rules. I will notify you if I do.

Take care!
Back to top Go down
https://mirroraddicts.forumotion.net

House Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hall of Mirrors :: Ticket Booth :: Family Meetings-
Jump to: