Hall of Mirrors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hall of Mirrors

This site is for pro-ed and pro-recovery. No matter what age, no matter what stage of an ed, no matter what kind of ed, you can find support and tips here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mirroraddict
Ring Master/Admin
mirroraddict

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-12-08

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!   HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:20 pm

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! SantaDog

rendeer What is everyone doing for the holidays? Favorite gift you gave/received? Your favorite part/moment about the holidays? (may I say Christmas pleassssee?) Good memories? Rant? Take care and enjoy your holidays everyone!!! santa

christmas cookies

Last edited by mirroraddict on Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mirroraddicts.forumotion.net
Kicking_And_Moving
Working the Concession Stand
Kicking_And_Moving

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-16

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!   HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:36 am

Going over to my dad's and my step grandmas. I cant wait. Smile
So far I got a rug and a monopoly game lol

And I am absolutely thrilled about what I got my mom and my friend.
I gotm y friend silverware and a bunch of other small thigns and I'm getting him a new coffeemaker after christmas Very Happy

What about you HC?
Back to top Go down
mirroraddict
Ring Master/Admin
mirroraddict

Number of posts : 117

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!   HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:04 pm

I hung out with my boyfriend (T) all day today. I went to his mom's then his families thing. Then we went to my families thing and back to his mom's house to watch a couple episodes of Angel.

My favorite gift hum... Well I got all I wanted for Christmas Very Happy. I guess I like it all... although... my bf's gift was pretty special!

I got from my bf a ring (on a chain) that his mom gave him to give to the one girl that he thinks he might want to spend his life with. So basically a promise ring that means a hell of a lot. So I'm super excited about that. I can imagine staying with my bf for a long time... aka >.> making him more than a bf.

My favorite part of the holidays... hum seeing the family together and playing card games with everyone. I also like watching how people open their gifts... oh many my bf wrapped mine like an insane person. In a huge box, all wrapped nicely on the outside and then on the inside two boxes. One with nothing in it, and the other with the ring in it. To add to that he used ducttape instead of normal tape!!

I have to say I'm tired from doing stuff all day today... and I have to work at 5:30am tomorrow BLAH. I also didn't like everyone shoving food in my face... I feel so dang stuffed!!!

Well take care everyone, bed time!! I hope everyone had a great Christmas!!!
Back to top Go down
https://mirroraddicts.forumotion.net
spiderr

Number of posts : 145

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!   HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:02 am

My bf & I spent Christmas Day with my family, then we're going to visit his family.

Best big present I got: 6 months' membership in a sports organization I belong to. Best small present: a bag of very fancy coffee beans from my bro.

Best present I gave: I volunteered to organise presents for a boy who lives in a children's home. I gave some, my friends and family gave some, and a local group donated a major present.

Best part of the holiday so far: I visited the children's home Christmas morning. The boy has no idea that I had anything to do with his gifts. He was SO EXCITED about his presents, very eager to show them off to me, said he got everything he wanted and that this was his best Christmas ever!

Happy holidays -- all the holidays you celebrate -- to everyone!

p.s. HC, what a sweet present from your bf -- I'm happy for you.
Back to top Go down
SkullChic
SkullChic

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-12-10

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!   HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:00 pm

The best part of Christmas this year is a two-parter: Part one, my grandfather came home from his stay in the post-hospital care home(he broke his femur back in Nov), and my husband is out of the military and not deployed like he was last year.

My Rant: My Uncle(mom's side) showed up. He is an alcoholic, and a freaking loser. He hides out in the tv room, comes and eat 3 or more plates of food, and then hides again. UGH!

The most favorite gift I gave? My husband and I found a book called "Pot Culture" for my dad. He has spent the last couple of days "Studying for his drug test". Laughing

Favorite gift I received? Does my husband count?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!   HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hall of Mirrors :: Group Activities :: The Cafe'-
Jump to: